Below is my travel plan for PressNomics trip. (all date and time references in local timezone)
- Feb 26: Leave from Mumbai Airport (2AM flight)
- Feb 26: Reach San Francisco (afternoon)
- Feb 26 noon – Feb 28: Spend time in and around San Francisco. Meeting some interesting people and friends. If you live around, we can catchup.
- Feb 29: Leave San Francisco early morning. Try to reach Los Angeles before late night. This is road-trip via Big Sur route. If you like to get a ride just get back to me.
- March 1: Spend time in LA.
- March 2: Leaving Los Angeles. Reaching Tempe in afternoon.
- March 3-4: PressNomics! Meeting amazing people from the WordPress economy.
- March 5: In first half, attend a cultural activity. I have not played golf but I am surely not interested in botanical garden. So if you are at PressNomics, we will [email protected] Course.
- March 5 afternoon: Leave Tempe for Grand Canyon. Night stay around Grand Canyon. If you have any nice recommendations, please share.
- March 6: From Grand Canyon to Los Angeles. Full day on road, I assume!
- March 7-8: Spend time in LA.
- March 9: Afternoon flight back to India.
- March 11: Reach Mumbai Airport (around 1AM).
If you have any suggestions, or would like to join us for road-trip for any part, let me know.
Excited about PressNomics
After attending, speaking and organising a WordCamp, I am excited to attend a different kind of WordPress community conference. I hope to learn a lot from many people. 🙂
The conference is already sold out, but if you are looking for a ticket, you may follow PressNomics on twitter.